Assistant Engineer - Full-Time
- Lead/Train a team of production operators and technicians in daily operations
- Track and present production line indices and manpower deployment status in operations meeting and highlight key priorities.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure predictable product flow and supply
- Ensure operations adhere strictly to operating procedures, quality and safety requirements
- Conduct employee performance checks for management review
- Daily troubleshooting on production machines and fixtures to resolve mechanical, electrical problems and software issue with cross functional teams.
- Daily setup, operate production machines and equipment.
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisory experience in an electronic manufacturing assembly production environment.
- Knowledge of FA techniques/reliability tests. Experience in PCBA testing will be an added advantage.
- Well verse in electrical schematic drawings.
Chuan Ailing | R1109959
Axtaris Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License: 18C9221