ENGINEERING MANAGER - CIVIL & STRUCTURAL - Full-Time
- Masters/Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering recognized by Singapore PE Board.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience gained from Civil construction and or EPC industries in overseeing engineering functions, with focus on public infrastructure projects.
- Proven records on successful completion of public projects and also oil and gas or other related project experience.
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to maintain high level of service standards.
- Leads the engineering team of civil, mechanical, electrical, structural, geotechnical and marine engineers as well as drafters & BIM modellers.
- Leads a team of engineering staff to coordinate with in-house consultants, Pes and clients in all design & technical aspects of the project including the calculations of materials take-off (MTO) to attain the highest level of operational efficiency.
- Lead in preparing tender design proposals for marine structures include Berthing & Mooring Analysis, deep excavation & ERSS works, dredging & reclamations and related industrial projects.
- Liaises with clients and local authorities for project submission and engineering matters.
- Develops in-house design standards and maintains the issuance of engineering documents and drawings.
- Supervises and trains engineering staff in various aspects related to project delivery ensuring technical competence and compliance with all current codes and criteria.
- Implements a knowledge bank to collect and consolidate information on designs and solutions.
- Oversees and manages all engineering activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Chia boon Chong William Elisha | R1107652
Axtaris Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License: 18C9221