Project Manager - Warehouse Data - Full-Time
- A Bachelor’s degree in information system or computer science related (or equivalent experience)
- 12 to 15 years of experiences in banking environment.
- Preferably trained in Agile methodology and as Scrum master for at least 2 to 4 projects.
- Proficient in Jira. Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous work experience in Big Data environment is a plus.
- Scrum Master Certification is a huge plus.
- Preferably with Banking related process experiences
- Meticulous & able to understand Agile and full data warehouse flow
- Understand database languages for analysing data out of data warehouse
- Able to interpret metadata for upstream to downstream end-to-end
- With real-time knowledge will be added advantage
- Handles Data profiling together and prepares GAP analysis
- Update statuses of the project via Confluence & sharepoint where needed.
- Facilitates with the users to understand the requirement
- Facilitates with the development team to ensure that the changes are in-place
- Handles for the required changes/ enhancements
- Liaised with system owners for clarifications and confirmations for data understanding.
- Ensure end-to-end SDLC cycles
- Drives various agile initiatives and make an immediate impact both locally in SG and in DAH2
- Focus on 1-3 Scrum teams delivering Applications and Platform capabilities in Big Data.
- Act as a facilitator for the Product Owner and the team.
- Work to remove any impediments that are obstructing the team from achieving its sprint goals.
- Helps the team remain creative and productive while making sure its successes are visible to the Product Owner
- Also, work to advise the Product Owner about how to maximize ROI for the team
- Expects to work independently or collaborate in teams where necessary with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task and handle challenges in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
Chia boon Chong William Elisha | R1107652
Axtaris Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License: 18C9221