Air Cargo Officer - Full-Time
Working Hours: Mon- Fri (8.30am to 5.30pm)
Alternate Sat (8.30am to 12.30pm)
Gross Salary: $1,800.00 to $2,200.00 per month
- Min “O” Levels
- Min 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess good knowledge of export permit declaration (Tradenet)
- Promptly check and reply e-mails daily.
- To execute and coordinate all import and export shipments efficiently.
- Key-in and printing of checklist, payment voucher, delivery instruction, D/O bookings confirmation & HBL through our in-house systems (GFMS).
- Ensure that all airline labels details are printed correctly.
- Perform Trade-Net import/export permit declaration and ensure accuracy of Trade-Net import/ export permit declarations for timely arrangement of custom clearance.
- To ensure all permits are in accordance to advance electronic declaration schedule. To check and verify all documents before submission to Singapore Customs or other relevant Authorities for approval. Must maintain zero compound.
- To ensure all E-awb/ FHL/ EDI have been transmitted to ground handling agent timely in order to avoid shipment offloading or clearing of cargo.
- To ensure timely delivery and collection to and from customers
- Arrange cargo delivery and collection with our Contractors.
- Request and provide timely information of POD/Sending pre-alert to our overseas office/agents and customers when requested
- Sending Pre-alerts to overseas office/agent to inform them on the movement of cargo to avoid any storage from airlines.
- Prepare invoice to customer. Following up with overseas office/agent on free house charges.
- To close and print weekly report for all incoming airwaybill for contractor bulling.
- Preparation of Certificate of Origin or other special permits as requested/ required by customer.
- Investigate and analyze any irregularities in markings/ weight/ dimensions. Check cargo physically if necessary.
- Filing of documents in carton box and retrieving filed documents from carton box stored in warehouse when necessary.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Company.
Chia boon Chong William Elisha | R1107652
Axtaris Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License: 18C9221