Project Engineer - Full-Time
- Recognized Diploma or Degree in Related Field of studies.
- Possess 2 to 3 years relevant experience in the local Construction Engineering industry.
- Site preparation and co-ordination, preparation of submission documents.
- Coordinate, liaise and manage various project stakeholders including customers, consultants, sub- contractors, vendors, etc. on site to ensure project requirements are met.
- Able to communicate effective to all stakeholders.
- Prepare and create detail work schedule, manpower and resource planning.
- Able to understand Engineering drawings and perform basic engineering calculations, design, etc.
- Coordinate the safety management system on site.
- Follow up and reporting on the project progress.
- Able to understand Singapore standards or Code of Practice.
- All other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by reporting manager
Poon Chak Juay, Adrian | R1330766
Axtaris Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License: 18C9221