IT Engineer - Full-Time
- Minimum 2 Years of experience as Support Engineer or similiar role
- Installation, diagnosis, repairing, maintaining, migration and upgrading all hardware and equipment
- Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion
- Document the occurrences of problem areas and the resolution of the cases in the ticketing system
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts
- Conduct training to users on new computer software and hardware.
- Involved in project planning and implementation
- Manage and support server OS such as windows 2012, windows 2016, DPM, cloud backup.
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537