Sales Manager - Full-Time
- Minimum Diploma holder in IT, Business or equivalent
- Above 3 Years of experience in IT Sales
- Sells technical training and educational services provided through public, private and e-learning classes. Advises customers of training and educational features, pricing, availability, scheduling, etc. Accepts orders, closes sales and enroll students.
- Generate Educatin business opportunities via Field Visits FTF meetings with Customers and Partners
- Responsible for handling inbound inquiries from prospective and/or existing customers via telephone, email, on-line and/or chat for an assigned product line.
- Builds rapport with customers by responding to questions, probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Conducts products or services focused campaigns to sell offerings to new customers and upgrade or expand existing customers’ current products and services.
- Identifies and qualifies prospective customers, maintains customer records, completes required documentation and records sales prospecting activity in computer based tracking system.
- Schedules conference calls, on-site meetings and product demonstration.
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with cross functional sales team, and delivery partners to drive demand for products or services.
- Achieves monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- May assist with trade show preparations and/or Digital Marketing projects.
- Attend customer-facing events for lead generation
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537