Order Processing Specialist - Full-Time
- Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or any related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience preferably including a mixture of customer service, sales support and operations.
- Experience in supply chain related activites such as production planning, inventory control & analysis and forecasting.
- Experience in international trade/shipping is advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP application
- Fulfill order to cash transaction (e,g, customer orders from order entry, order confirmation and co-ordinate shipment) to ensure customer service level and deliveries are met.
- Review customer orders to ensure they meet the requirements to preserve and protect company interest.
- Work closely with Planning, Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, Field Service, Service, Application Specialist and System Integration to ensure our customer’s needs are met and business practices are followed.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers in order to manage information and the timely resolution of issues.
- Monitor and maintain or update inventory level and ensure proper stock control.
- Resolve customer queries, process sales order returns, replacement and customer complaints with respective functional teams.
- Write work instructions and use them for cross training and reference document.
- Work on special projects and other duties as required to support the Commercial Operations Team.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537