Head of Merchandising - Full-Time
- Degree in Business, Fashion Merchandising, Retail Management, Economics, Applied Mathematics or its equivalent
- At least 6 years' relevant experience in a similar capacity preferably in a managerial position
- Proficient in SAP and Qilkview will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environmen
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
- Possess the expertise in the “Arts” aspect of merchandising to influence inventory planning and visual presentation in store.
- Constantly be in touch with the trends of the fashion market and customers, to curate and edit the product range.
- Provide excellent leadership to establish and communicate the long-range and seasonal vision for the company's product lines globally for different region including North Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe etc.
- Responsible for the global pricing and developing the merchandise mix strategies based on diversified market analysis, that is consistent and aligned with company’s DNA.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537