Backend Software Engineer - Full-Time
• Design and build data-driven products that power and scale with the operations of our end-users.
• Ability to work anywhere in the server-side technical stack, delivering quality code with well written unit tests.
• You will be working closely with the team to launch and test new event technology. At the same time, you will have ownership of your projects as you lead them and make design decisions in the code and infrastructure level.
• The emphasis will be on the backend where your know-how of Python, web frameworks, and data stores is a must.
• Strong Computer Science background with understanding of the principles of modern software development.
• Familiarity with modern web development.
• Having worked with MVC frameworks (e.g. Flask).
NICE TO HAVE
• Knowing the basics of how frontend tools work will be a plus.
• Some experience on Machine Learning and Big Data tools would be great.
• Having an understanding of a data pipeline is beneficial.
• Involvement with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.