TechOps Software Developer - Full-Time
• Manage deadline critical api integrations and customisation requirements from live projects. Start an automation drive with scalability in mind.
• Build and maintain appropriate log gathering, system monitoring, and reporting infrastructures.
• Strong ability to work anywhere in the server-side technical stack, delivering quality code with well written unit tests.
• Troubleshooting and quality assurance expert, handing all product related issues.
• The emphasis will be on the backend where your know-how of Python, web frameworks, and data stores is important.
• Familiarity with modern web development.
• Having worked with MVC frameworks (e.g. Flask).
• Great communication skills with our internal teams to debug issues or with external partners / clients to manage tasks.
NICE TO HAVE
• Knowing the basics of how frontend tools work will be a plus.
• Having an understanding of a data pipeline is beneficial.
• Involvement with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.