Ionic / Angular Frontend Software Developer - Full-Time
• Design and build our event app that revolutionizes how interactions are done at events.
• Ability to work anywhere in the frontend technical stack, delivering quality code with well written unit tests.
• You will be working closely with the team to build and test new features and client requirements, and further improve the UI / UX of the app. At the same time, you will have ownership of your projects as you lead them and make design decisions in the code and infrastructure level.
• Be able to develop frontend hybrid mobile applications in Ionic Framework and Angular JS.
• Strong Computer Science background with understanding of the principles of modern software development.
• You understand one-way and two-way data binding, MVC, and other UI design patterns
• Knowing the basics of how JSONs are structured, for effective communication with the backend.
NICE TO HAVE
• An understanding of the web development process from design, development, testing to deployment. Or you could learn it from us!
• Familiarity with front-end web or mobile application design is beneficial.
• Having developed UI components before using tools like SASS, Mixins, bourbon.
• Experience with browser testing and code debugging and deployment on Android and iOS platforms.
• Involvement with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.
• Published one or more iOS / Android apps is a plus.