Sales Account Manager - Full-Time
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial business development experience in the IT Security or related Industry.
- Ability to serve in a hunter role generating opportunities.
- Experience working with leading security channel partners would be an ideal.
- Requires strong selling skills into major accounts with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles to high-level executive decision makers
• Responsible for the development and execution of strategies in ensuring continuous business development within major enterprise accounts.
• Maintain and grow existing relationships to ensure strategic partnership and remain aware of new projects
• Identify and develop new business opportunities with potential clients; establish needs requirements, resource requirements. Seek to influence clients to negotiate, promote all products and services and overall business potential.
• Develop and implement a competitive sales strategy through interactive participation between other internal departments and setting qualified meetings that lead to maximize market penetration.
• Working with Senior Management and manage regional channel partners to expand the solution offering and to ensure the predictability and visibility of pipeline, opportunity at key points with both long and short sales cycles.
• Lead the proposal process to provide direction and strategy in responding to client requests for proposals; and coordinate internal efforts to provide a cohesive team approach.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
• Understand how to effectively work in a channel sales model and identify market and product requirements based on field experience.
• Work as part of a sales team toward reaching quarterly sales targets.
• In addition to the above, this person will interface with and regularly collaborate with adjacent disciplines.
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537