Head of UX - Full-Time
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to all audiences is an absolute necessity.
- Expertise in user-centered design and how to apply those
- User research background
- Ability to create usability patterns, data interactions and workflows
- Knowledge of design processes, UI patterns, HCI principles & Best practices
- Contribute strategically to impact the product roadmap, as well as defining the overall UX approach and strategy
- Translate user requirements into compelling interactive journeys
- Championing improvements to user experience within project teams and disseminating the UX objectives, reasoning and decisions'
- Manage the workflow and resource allocation for UX design
- Consistently elevate the level of work from the UX team, foster an environment of consistent improvement and connection to business results
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537