Demand Planner - Full-Time
- Educational background in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Minimum 3years experience in SCM
- Experience with Sales and Operational Planning approach is an asset
- Collaborative Demand Planning experience, preferably for Make To Order environment
- In coordination with Sales, KA and Order Processing teams, establish direct contacts with the major customers in order to obtain visibility on their future demand (Collaborative Demand Planning)
- Develop Demand follow-up models in order to be proactively suggesting efficiency improvements
- Implement Procedures (external and internal) on the way to manage the demand. Ensure the implementation of those.
- Develop tools to consolidate the demand to allow the clients (manufacturing site) to make good use of it.
- Track Order Intake and Sales regularly and trigger action plan upon deviations
- Install appropriated indicators to monitor the demand, insure the communication around them.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537