Manufacturing Engineer - Full-Time
- Degree in Engineering. (Electrical Electronic / Mechatronics)
- 2 - 7 years’ experience in using and/or developing flow cytometry instrumentation.
- Familiar with ISO 9000 / ISO13485/21CFR Part 820, medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience implementing Demand Flow Technology (DFT/JIT/kanban) processes preferred
- 6 Sigma Green/Black Belt or LEAN certified preferred
- Willingness to travel.
- Leads cross functional project teams.
- Major objectives may include: reducing manufacturing costs, improving manufacturing operational efficiency, optimizing product design, qualifying replacement components, improving product quality, and improving customer satisfaction
- Determine root cause of difficult technical issues. Must be able to implement effective solutions in a timely manner. Issues are typically multi-disciplinary in nature: mechanical, optical, electrical, and fluidic. Strives to continuously improve processes to achieve optimal efficiency for manufacturing operations.
- Safety & ISO14001 Environmental accountability: Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly work place by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537