HR Service Partner - Full-Time
- 3-5 years’ working experience as HR generalist, service & detail orientated
- University degree, major in HRM is a plus
- First level support: support employees in general questions such as payroll, admin of comp. & ben. incl. pension, or concerning self-service tools
- Employee data management.
- Payroll: prepare/calculate payroll (incl. tax, health and social insurance, special payments, pension), ensure timely and accurately transfer to employees, apprentices and expatriates
- Standard reporting: generate and forward standard reports to HR Ops. Excellence Manager to review, share with HRBPs on a regular basis
- Support on activities in accordance with imbound and outbound processes
- Preparation of HR documents and forms.
- HR Projects & Events: implement HR operation projects and support organization of trainings, conferences, etc.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537