Finance Manager (Group Consolidation & Reporting) - Full-Time
- At least 6-8 year of working experience
- Preferably with 3 years experience in Big 4 Audit Firm
- Experience in Financial Analysis
- Preparation of the quarterly group consolidation, announcement and variance analysis.
- Preparation of the monthly management report and forecast. Work with various head of finance to analyse the variances against budget.
- Resolve accounting and auditing issues.
- Provide accounting technical support to business units.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Coordinate the annual budget process and preparation of the Group Budget.
- Coordinate the consolidation of Country by Country Reporting.
- Liaise closely with subsidiaries’ finance teams to ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports.
- Ensure that processes and systems are running in an effective manner.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly and quarterly reports to Headquarter.
- Work closely with insurance broker to consolidate and review the amount of insurance coverage for the Group.
- Ensure timely updates of bank signatories.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors.
- Perform other duties and assume responsibilities as apparent or as assigned.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537