iOS Mobile Developer - Full-Time
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and create new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Building it while keeping security in mind.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, correct bottle necks, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Suggest, plan and execute new ideas as a team
- Maintain code quality, organize and automate
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Lim Shen Chee | R1660557
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537