IT Ops Engineer - Full-Time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diloma in Cumpoter Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent related field.
- Familiar with automation deployment, proficient in the monitoring and software of mainstream monitoring on the market, SVN/Git version control system and proficient in configuration.
- Skilled in managing mainstream UNIX And Linux systems, with experience in operation and maintenance of large websites or web application platforms.
- Understand common knowledge about the network, familiar with firewall, VPN, DHCP, DNS and other network technologies, familiar with high availability / load balancing technology.
- High sense of responsibility, strong ability to analyze and eliminate faults, good at learning at work, able to withstand work stress.
- Understand the penetration test, have experience in safe operation and maintenance, and have good experience in AZURE, AWS, Alibaba Cloud platforms.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills: MySQL, postgresql, nosql, redis, zebbix, elasticsearch PRC.
- Preferably Sernior Executive specialised in IT/Compter - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Responsible for network / hardware planning management, basic operation and maintenance, database operation and maintenance, application operation and maintenance configuration and management.
- Establish and improve standardized operation and maintenance systems, processes, management strategies and security strategies to ensure the quality of operation and maintenance.
- Responsible for the deployment and daily maintenance management of the company's business systems to ensure the normal operation and emergency response of the business system.
- Provide in-depth understanding of the operation and maintenancne architecture, good at architecture design, performance optimization, platform security.
- Responsible for the improvement of the oepration and maintenance team skills, to ensure the professional level of the operation and maintenance team.
Jonathan Tan | R1545359
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537