Senior QA/Lab Technician - Full-Time
- Min. 5 years' exp in Quality industry + Sterilization experience
- Sterilization experience (ISO11135 or ISO11137) will be added advantage
- Experience in Gram’s Method (Gram Staining) + Pipetting techniques in lab will be added afavantage
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques and sterility assurance
- Safety and ISO14001 Environmental accountability. Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
- Safety & health accountability: Safety and health are important to BD and we encourage the observance of all safety programs and training assigned to you. Such programs are to be attended in a timely manner to ensure that work tasks carried out are in accordance to our safety guidelines and SOPs.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) accountability. Observing GMP rules and procedures.
- Apply SOP and/or SWI in daily operations.
- Observe BD Code of Ethics
- Reporting up on all incidents / accidents, near misses, deviations from plan and when required, to take part in further investigations.
- Reporting up on all quality incidents, near misses, non-conformance from SOP, Specifications and when required, to take part in further investigations.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537