Developer - Full-Time
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Develop, test, deploy, maintain & update our website
• Can work on a complex live site under the guidance of a project manager
• Work with directors and designers on UI/UX and website design
• Work with external web developers
• You will be involved in almost every aspect of website development— definitely not a boring, repetitive role. This is your opportunity to make a real difference. You will be able to test your skills at creating scalable solutions, and good work will result in a lasting impact in an exciting and fast-growing business.
• Adhere to our internal IT governance and processes.
• Take formal responsibility for ensuring that the web applications are adequately tested before roll out
• Flexibility to take on other non-IT responsibilities when required
1 to 5 years of relevant experience
• You should be familiar with both front-end and back-end technologies.
• Experience in developing professional websites and web application development.
• You need to have enough experience to work independently as well as with a team.
• Has strong understanding of database structure, db design and MySQL databases.
• Has understanding of system analysis and design for add-on modules of an existing application.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work and development best practices, including how to implement 3-tier architecture on CMS.
• Knowledge of SEO is a strong advantage.
• Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.