Designer and Front End Developer - Full-Time
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Developing wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, user flows and visual mock-ups
• Creating graphic content for mobile, web and other platforms
• Developing the final design mock-up for mobile, web and other platforms
• Mobile website optimisation experience / Responsive design
• Design banner or promotional designs
• 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Understand the business requirements for the product(s) they are designing for
• A creative problem solver who is strong experience in Graphic User Experience (UX) and Graphic User Interface design (UI)
• Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Must be proficient with open source applications such as Inkscape as well as the Adobe suite of software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Indesign, Premiere, After effects etc).
• Expert in designing icon, infographics and illustrations
• Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
• Knowledge on current UI/UX trends for web and mobile platforms
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and meeting deadlines effectively
• Able to write and speak English well.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
• Please provide portfolio that shows your web/ mobile design skills.