Team Lead - Full-Time
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the business team to prioritise and plan out the development work. Understand business issues and where technology can be used to support our business goals
• Managing the allocation or work between the developers
• Managing the hiring and development of our team of developers
• Managing the relationship with our external vendor
• Reviewing the work produced by our own developers as well as our external vendors
• The cybersecurity of our systems and the protection of our own and policyholder’s data
• Develop and adhere to our internal IT governance and processes.
• Take on and deliver development work alongside the rest of the development team.
• Troubleshoot any technology issues that arise from our system
• Able to lead the team using an Agile development process and Scrum methodology
• 6 to 10 years experience
• You should be familiar with both front-end and back-end technologies.
• Experience in developing professional websites and web application development.
• You need to have enough experience to work independently as well as with a team.
• Experience in developing scraping programs
• Has strong understanding of database structure, db design and MySQL databases.
• Has understanding of system analysis and design for add-on modules of an existing application.