Senior IT Strategy Consultant - Devlops - Full-Time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present to both small and large groups.
- Knowledge and previous experiences related to DevOps deployment / implementation within IT Organization is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in reporting to senior management.
- Expert in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid experience in working for complex IT Departments.
- Assertive, ego-driven, high energy, able to create urgency, and willing to take risks.
- Independent learner and takes initiatives.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Self-motivated, taking ownership of their own business to expand the company presence.
- Assist in designing the key project deliverables for the client.
- Assist in deploying DevOps best practices within the client's organization.
- Take responsibility for the deliverables production.
- Facilitate key meetings on the clients' site.
- Assisti in detecting business opportunities in the client's environment.
- Provide context elements to facilitate proposals making.
- Ad hoc tasks as defined by the team manager.
Jonathan Tan | R1545359
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537