Software Engineer (Node.JS, Vue.js and/or Typescript) - Full-Time
- Build robust and scalable software in Golang, Elixir, and/or Node
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- 3+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that's scalable, extensible, reusable, and meets desired architectural objectives
- Have experience in coding for a high-scaling environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies (experience with other object-oriented languages is okay too, but our code is Go, Elixir and Node, so you should be able to get up-to-speed on at least one of them quickly)
- Extra points -- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
- You're so much fun to work with, that when you are working late or on the weekend, we'll want to join you.