Android Developer - Full-Time
- Computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar.
- Working knowledge of RxJava 2 and/or Kotlin.
- Strong CS fundamentals, including Data structures and Algorithms.
- Experience in profiling, unit testing and web socket programming.
- Knowledge on JUnits, Mockito, Dagger 2 and ability to 'design' apps.
- Solid communication skills in English.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams of the CUSTOMER to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build re-usable Android software components for the Grab platform.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level in consultation with CUSTOMER.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions with CUSTOMER
Ben Chew Yong Seng | R1107645
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537