Software Engineer, Partner Integration - Full-Time
- Lead and execute projects to implement two-way systems integration between company and its customers and partners to drive new lines of revenue.
- Work closely with external parties, sales and product managers to gather and analyze requirements, design elegant solutions, and manage the deployment.
- Develop, test, deploy and document integration components. These include new API, webhooks, adapters, API clients etc.
- Provide pre and post-integration tech support. Occasional off-hour support and some traveling to meet customers might be required.
- Will have opportunity to work on core product development.
- 2-5 years of Java development experience. Knowledge of at least other language such as PHP, Python, C#, Ruby is a big plus.
- Extensive experience in integrating with third party APIs, creating adapters, API clients etc.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, track record of working effectively with external parties (e.g. L3 support experience).
- Hands-on project management experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
Tech Stack required:
Data storage: Percona XtraDB Cluster, Elasticsearch, Apache Cassandra
In-Memory data grid: Hazelcast
Real-time data pipeline: Apache Kafka
Backend webservice stack: Play (Java 8), GoLang, Node.js
Web frontend: AngularJS, React
Mobile: Android SDK, React Native
Containerization: Kubernetes (Docker)
Ben Chew Yong Seng | R1107645
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537