Senior Systems Analysts â€“ FICO (Senior Executive) - Contract
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized and reputable university with at least 5 years of SAP FICO techno-functional experience and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Consultative and able to lead user discussions, manage scope and recommend solutions. Good stakeholder analysis skills
- Possess analytical, functional and technical competencies with structured approach towards problem-solving
- Knowledge in real estate would be an advantage
- Functional and Technical Competencies in following
- Must have: SAP GL, AP, AR, CO, FA modules and ABAP.
- Must have: Project management skills. Involved in at least 2 complete cycle of project implementation
- Good to have: SAP RE, TR module.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Involve in at least 2 project implementation cycles. Have experience to:
- Gather user requirements
- Improve current process workflows
- Deliver project deliverables, service requests according to given project schedule and with quality
- Develop functional specifications for business users
- Develop technical specifications for technical developers
- Develop SAP programs or reports or interfaces
- Prepare test scripts and carry out testing
- Support user in UAT
- Provide support to maintenance activities after project implementation.
- Able to take lead in project assignments and manage its scope and key stakeholders
- Able to handle interfaces from non-SAP system to SAP GL/AP/AR/RE modules & vice-versa.
- Able to do modelling in forecasting & budgeting software.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, and recommends to senior management on appropriate alternatives
- Able to develop user guide and conduct training for CDL staffs when required.
- Involve in SAP FICO/RE configuration to address operational service requests.
- Resolve SAP FICO/RE issue logs reported by business users.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537