Business Development Associate - Full-Time
• Minimum 2 years client facing experience including cold calling, sales meetings, attending networking events etc.
• Experience in Technology, HR, User Engagement, Customer Loyalty sectors will be an advantage
• Excellent proficiency in Excel (basic data analytics, charts, pivot tables) and PowerPoint (high quality pitch books, client reports etc)
• Strong network in any business sector with senior leaders and MNC businesses in Singapore and other regions
• Adept at speaking to senior level clients on the phone and in client meetings.
• Diploma/Degree from accredited University in any specialization.
Leading HR Tech Player offering awesome platforms to promote healthier and happier workplaces is looking for Driven Individuals who
- Is precise and able to communicate clearly through emails, phone calls and has good presentation skills.
- Takes ownerships in assignments with initiative and a positive attitude.
- Recognises the importance of team work, being a true team player.
- Enjoys learning new things and solving challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Has an interest in technology, start-up cultures, creativity and innovation.
- Gets the job done by being resourceful and a hustler!
to join the team as a Business Development Associate, you will be
- Responsible for prospecting clients, and connecting with potential leads through cold calls, emails, networking and social media channels.
- Guiding clients and making them familiar with the system platforms; providing any support they require.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Support Sales Directors and sales team in developing prospects database and approach clients based in Singapore and other regions.
Tan Hui Shuang (Chen Huixuan) | R1981578
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537