Lead Cloud System Engineer - Full-Time
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years in a professional lead technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with cloud services Including open source technology, software development, system engineering, scripting languages and multiple cloud provider environments.
- Solid Architecture and Design background in server and cloud technologies.
- In-depth experience in automation (Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code) cloud hosted Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service capabilities
- Experience with APIs, orchestration, automation and databases like NoSQL.
- Working knowledge and methodologies of the following software development tools
- Recognize, troubleshoot and resolve and system issues without supervision.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Performs senior-level responsibilities for the overall system architecture, design, installation, configuration, technical support, and maintenance of system mainly hosted in Major Cloud Providers.
- Works with limited supervision to establish, monitor and maintain cloud environment, systems hardware, operating systems, and related network and security infrastructure to ensure reliable operations.
- Monitors cloud systems for optimal performance and establishes and monitors best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Optimize network infrastructure for IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and other cloud applications.
- Recommend and plan for future growth of systems taking into consideration capacity planning, monitoring, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity for operating infrastructure.
- Research connectivity, performance and related security issues to determine root cause and implement a plan of action to resolve these issues.
- Lead and design technical infrastructure & cloud processes, integrate solutions into existing infrastructure, consult on development projects, help deploy solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Partners with Cloud Support team to ensure proper L4 support is provided by the team.
Lim Shen Chee | R1660557
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537