Network Architect (Cybersecurity Planning & Development) - Full-Time
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new cybersecurity programs or initiatives.
- Architect, develop and operationalise ICT systems and infrastructure supporting the new initiatives.
- Manage the development of network emulation platforms for the telecommunication infrastructure to identify security risks and to conduct security testing, cyber range and security training.
- Explore innovative and cutting-edge technologies that could improve the efficiency and effectiveness of securing the ICT systems and infrastructure in the infocomm and media sectors.
- Perform cyber threat profiling, risk analysis and research into vulnerabilities in the IT sector, and explore suitable strategies for securing the ICT systems and infrastructure for the sectors.
- Engage industry stakeholders to evaluate their infrastructure and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage and obtain buy-in and collaboration from industry stakeholders.
- Background in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Networking / Information Systems or equivalent, with certifications in computer networking (e.g. CCIE, CCNP).
- Good knowledge of end-to-end telecommunication network architecture for wireless, mobile and/or fixed-line networks, including physical and software-defined networking domains.
- Demonstration of domain expertise and experience in the following areas will have an added advantage:
- Next Generation Network Security (e.g. SDWAN)
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response
- Cloud Platform Security
- Embedded, Control and IoT Device Security
- At least 6 years of working experience, with minimally 3 years in planning, architecting or managing telecommunication networks or complex ICT system infrastructure. Candidates with more years of experience may qualify for senior positions.
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas will have an added advantage: Cyber Security (e.g. CISSP, GSEC, ISMS), Security Risk Analysis.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux operating environment is preferred.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and independent in continually improving and advancing own knowledge and skills, with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Plugged-in to the latest technology and security developments for the telecommunication sector.
- Willingness to delve into administrative, legislative, technical, research and development works.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537