Assistant Manager/Manager, Lifestyle (Tech) - Full-Time
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You would have at least 3 years of working experience in assessing and managing the deployment of digital technologies in a company within the Lifestyle sector - Retail, F&B or Tourism.
- You should be a self-starter with strong industry development and analytical skills.
- You should be a strong team-player and can be depended on to persevere and follow through with assignments in a timely manner.
- Perform industry engagement for Lifestyle sectors such as Food, Retail, Hotels and Tourism, to uplift the sectors through digital transformation.
- Identify and assess suitable digital technologies that can be deployed effectively to areas within the Lifestyle sectors.
- Plan, manage and execute digital transformation projects with key industry stakeholders. Continuously monitor project outcomes and recommend enhancements where necessary.
- Partake in research on industry and technology trends. Make recommendations to refine strategies.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537