Lab Assistant - Full-Time
• Minimum Diploma in Chemical / Polymer Technology / Analytical Science / Material Science or any relevant disciplines
• Experience in handling FTIR, GPC, Karl Fischer will be added advantage
- Conduct analysis of finished products. Ensure quality of products through correct operation of test equipment and analysis in accordance to specifications and requirements.
- Record all QC results and data and ensure proper filing is carried according to requirement
- Support manufacturing team for in process analysis support such as GPC
- Ensure safety while performing the daily routine activities
- Keep laboratory need and tidy; practice 5S in routine activity
- Check working order of all laboratory equipment’s.
- Ensure propose maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment are carried out in accordance to schedule.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537