Onsite Support/System Engineer - Contract
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Wintel system supporting and administrating IT infrastructure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and strong customer service skill are essentials.
- Higher NTEC / Diploma in IT or computing discipline
- Provide onsite technical support for designated client
- Provide high availability and disaster recovery.
Provide capabilities to insure the application servers and network are able to function in the event of a disaster.
- Server management for applications and infrastructure – Set up configuration, maintenance, upgrades, patching, repair, etc.
- Network and individual storage management to insure that all applications have access to the storage requirements needed for disk, memory, backup, and archiving.
- Helpdesk user support.
- Monitor and manage desktop, laptop, and mobile device software application licensing.
- Mnage mobile device and cell phone telecommunications.
Provisioning, assigning, managing, cell phone contracts, and phone numbers.
Provisioning for mobile device approved by the company.
Soh Pei Yee | R1987207
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537