Network Engineer (Remote Support/Cisco Meraki) - Full-Time
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Knowledge in installation, configurations and administration of NW devices (e.g. Cisco Switch, Firewall, Router)
- CCNA Certificate is an added advantage
- Positive thinking and keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Responsible for day-to-day management and administration of various network system. (Primary Cisco Meraki)
- Provide customers with timely, professional and effective IT Support (via Remote and Phone Support)
- Support various networking devices (e.g. Switch, Firewall, Router)
- Vendor coordination and management
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Standby work might be required (24/7 support
Soh Pei Yee | R1987207
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537