Managed Services / Network Engineer - Full-Time
- Min 3-5 yrs of experience as a Network Engineer, preferably in System Integration (SI) environment.
- Customer oriented with excellent customer service skill (to exceed customers' expectations)
- Familiarity with various operating sytems and platforms with hands on experience in installation, configurations and administration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive thinking and keeping up-to-date with currne technologies.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and administration of various network system.
- Provide customers with timely, professional and effective IT support (via Onsite, Remote and Phone support).
- Support and administrate network solution product such as Cisco and Juniper (Routers, L2/L3 switches, Firewall).
- Vendor coordination and management.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Soh Pei Yee | R1987207
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537