Senior Sustainability Manager /Sustainability Manager - Full-Time
- An experienced professional who exercise latitude and independence in assignments with a good recognised degree with 8-12 years of relevant experience in a MNC organisation.
- A strong communicator and presenter who can connect with people at various levels internally and externally. Highly analytical and problem solver with excellent project/event planning and management skills.
- Monthly business travel within SEA.
- Report to the General Manager of Government & External Partnerships Office, you will be actively driving and implementing all Corporate Social & Responsibility (CSR) initiatives that addresses community social, environmental and economic challenges in the South East Asia (SEA) region
- Plan and execute outreach programs with the support from internal teams and Headquarters.
- Build and maintain positive relations with internal and external stakeholders and to work with business leaders on approaches to address complex/sensitive community issues.
- Implement and monitor performance metrics to demonstrate achievement of corporate responsibility objectives
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537