Senior Manager/Manager/Assistant Manager (Built Environment) - Full-Time
- Background in Engineering, Business and Marketing, Architecture or related disciplines.
- 2-5 years of experience in account management, partnership/alliance management, product and channel marketing, business & strategy development.
- Strong in problem-solving, able to think on your feet and can drive or influence strategy and execution with clear evidence and data.
- Appreciate technical possibilities and solutions to help industry, good understanding of emerging technologies (e.g. IoT, Data Science, Robotics) and its application to the Built Environment sector will be advantageous.
- Proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial, analytical and creative mind. Confident, think win-win and able to build business credibility with senior executives, counterparts and partners.
- Strong executive presence, including good communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in engaging both large and small audiences.
- Drive industry transformation and develop digital strategies/initiatives for the Built Environment cluster.
- Define technical visions to help overcome sectoral challenges, making feasible recommendations to refine strategies and implementation.
- Influence possible market barriers (regulation/incentives/standards) to encourage innovations so as to ensure that our Build Environment sector stays ahead of competitors in the region and beyond.
- Engage and collaborate with partners/agencies to conceptualise and deploy new capabilities, solutions and platforms to propel the sector forward with clear economic value.
- Identify and assess suitable digital technologies that can be adopted by the variety of businesses to enhance productivity, innovation, manpower and internationalisation.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537