Senior DevOps Engineer - Full-Time
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification
- 3+ years of AWS administration
- 3+ years of Linux environment
- 3+ years of Continuous integration and Continuous delivery
- 3+ years of Docker
- 3+ years of Jenkins
- 3+ years of Kubernetes
- 3+ years of Openshift
- 5+ years as DevOps in a complex production environment
- Fluency in Amazon Web Services, including virtual machines, databases, security, and networking
- Fluency in Amazon Web Services PaaS (RDS, etc.)
- Experience on CI/CD AutoScaling, Alerts and Monitoring, ELK stack, Jaegar, etc
- Experience with Ansible and/or Chef, OpsWorks in production environments with many nodes.
- Experience source code control systems (Git) and CI/CD tools & frameworks (Jenkins, Gitlab, Spinnaker, ELK, Grafana)
- Experience building and deploying and highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- Familiarity with application & infrastructure monitoring tools, application performance management tools and familiarity with operational analytics
- Awareness of IT security best practices
- Knowledge of hosting large-scale web services in Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, Route53, IAM, CFT, Security Groups, S3)
- Knowledge in principles of Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Knowledge of IP Services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
- Knowledge and Awareness of Microservices Infrastructure Patterns
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Provisioning: Terraform, AWS CloudFormation a plus
- Spinnaker experience is a big plus
- Service Mesh: Istio experience is a big plus
- Strategic and technical knowledge across cloud service providers, primarily Amazon Web Services. Be the “go-to” for design and implementation execution, and operational discipline for Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, and Cloud Automation
- Works with business units’ product development and infrastructure vendors as well as the other IT technical teams to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Ensure implementation of governance, and security measures around product offerings
- Work on resource capacity planning across environments and optimize to ensure effective use of resources, from cloud to human.
- Act as a mentor to others who fulfill infrastructure and operational capabilities with people in all BCG regions to ensure consistent Infrastructure services delivery and availability around the world.
- Participate in the managed service provider interactions and coordination of issues. Scope of services include:
+ Primarily Linux Operating System
+ Virtualization platform
+ Web-based Application services
+ Intermediate TCP/IP Protocol and network troubleshooting
+ Cloud Computing – AWS
+ IIS knowledge
- Incident and Problem Management for escalations
- Change Management for all infrastructure elements
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and diagrams
- Provides cross-coverage to other Worldwide Engineering Team members
Soh Pei Yee | R1987207
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537