Senior Database Engineer/ Administrator - Full-Time
- Minimum of 5 to 7 (for Senior) years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 (for Senior) years of experience in database development
- Strong Experiences and knowledge on production Support for MySQL and MS SQL Server database.
- Working Experience in MS SQL server/My SQL on AWS
- Databases Development – ability to write and troubleshooting SQL Codes and schema design ( stored procs, tables/indexes, views, triggers, indexes, constraints ) for ORACLE, MYSql and MS SQL server.
- Overview of JDBC/ODBC programming and connection to databases.
- Experienced in Database infrastructure and architecture design.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experiences on ORACLE SQL developer and modeler.
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
- Good team player who can also carry out assignments independently
- Production databases 24X7 running support, and database daily operation.
- Response to emergency situations and be on standby duty.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Database issues.
- Database schema designing and assessments, Design data relational models for applications.
- Deliver database program codes include query scripts and store procedures.
- Day to Day database monitoring and performance analyst.
- Provide the database technology service for new project developments.
- Queries/Batch jobs Tuning and Optimization of newly develop and existing applications
- Database recovery / duplication / restore by application requests.
- Working with AWS to keep the database in latest patching and version.
Lim Shen Chee | R1660557
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537