Dental Assistant - Temporary
- Min. GCE 'O' Level
- On the job training provided.
- Able to stand for long hours while assisting dentist during treatment
- Able to work on weekends and must be open for OT
- Reception Duties:
- Attend to all patients’ enquiries, either through call-in or walk-in, promptly and courteously.
- Register patients, either for appointment or walk-in treatment.
- Upon completion of consultation and treatment, to discharge patients by dispensing medication, collecting accurate payment and scheduling of next appointments.
- Collect payment accurately, either by cash, nets, cheques or credit cards.
- To enter every consultation and treatment fees as well as sales of products into the computer accurately.
- Print receipts/tax invoices and medical certificate from the computer.
- File patients’ treatment cards correctly.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the clinic at all times.
- Check and receive delivery of clinic’s supplies from Approved Vendor.
- Pack clinic’s supplies and medications received in the prescribed manner.
- Assisting the Doctor:
- Provide assistance to the doctor(s) on duty promptly, as and when required.
- Maintain equipment and instruments in good working condition.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the treatment rooms at all times.
- Send, receive and monitor cases that are sent to the laboratory.
- Perform certain test on patients, as and when required.
Kum Chiou Sze (Wendy) | R1988812
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537