Assistant Engineer - Full-Time
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess relevant experience in maintenance servicing and troubleshooting.
- Good technical problem solving, troubleshooting and follow-up skills.
- Those with Laser system and aesthetic machine experience will have an advantage.
- Provide technical and engineering support for medical aesthetic machine which includes on-site maintenance servicing.
- Provide after-sales maintenance service to customers.
- Provide calibration of electronic components and execute laser alignment procedures.
- Manage routine repair work and provide troubleshooting and installation set-up.
- Manage spare parts inventory and warranty spare parts returns.
- Plan routine servicing schedule and assist in equipment set-up for demo and new set-up.
- Prepare equipment maintenance service contract and administrative documentation.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, tracking and follow upon all technical matters.
- Prepare and maintain technical service reports.
- Communicate with the manufacturers on machine technical issues.
- Attend to breakdown repairs at short notice.
- Assist with delivery works as assigned.
- Provide technical support at demonstrations and exhibitions.
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537