Senior Network Engineer - Full-Time
- At least 2 years of experience specific to the job responsibilities, with hands on experience designing and implementing secure 802.11 Wi-Fi solutions.
- Sound knowledge of networking protocols such as but not limited to, NAT, DHCP, DNS, BGP, RIP, OSPF.
- Experience on perimeter security such as firewall, UTM, Next-gen firewall, IPS, APT, etc.
- Must have hands on experience designing and implementing routing and switching solutions, which would include knowledge of signaling protocols and gateway configurations.
- Knowledge of L2/L3 Roaming
- Knowledge of L2/L3 and wireless security features including Access-lists, WPA/WPA2, CCKM, AES-CCMP, CCKM, 802.1X/EAP, PEAP, RADIUS and TACACS.
- Knowledge of IP Telephony technology will be a plus point
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to adhere to existing processes, methodologies and best practices and contribute to enhancing the development of emerging methodologies
- Perform assessments, surveys, designs and full enterprise class WLAN/LAN solution and implementation.
- Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems.
- Create Bill of Material.
- Provides knowledge transfer to clients on implemented solutions.
- Complete project activities and provide deliverables on time and under budget
- Create deliverable documents including network drawings and device configuration that clients can use to operate implemented solutions.
Soh Pei Yee (Ellie) | R1987207
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537