Lead DevOps Engineer - Full-Time
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, and solve abstract issues during system administration.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience in the below areas:
- Experience in documentation for manuals, guides, troubleshooting and system design.
- Experience with load balancing setup for TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routings.
- Sound delivery experience of DevOps solutions on cloud computing platforms such as AWS/AliCloud/GCP/Azure (e.g. AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, ELK, ElasticCache, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS)
- Experienced with building and setting up high velocity and reliable CI/CD pipeline using tools/platforms such as Jenkins, Gitlab, Nexus, Maven
- Knowledge on Quality Tools and Management tools like Sonar and Jira
- Proficiency with containers and cloud orchestration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Proficiency with systems that support Infrastructure-as-Code ideals, such as Ansible AWX/Tower, Chef, Terraform, Puppet, Cloudformation and so on
- Familiarity with deployment of application performance monitoring (APM)
- Hands on in depth experience in some of the following technologies:
- Ability to automate repeatable processes via scripts (e.g. via Terraform, bash, Powershell, Ruby, JS, Python, Groovy, etc.)
- Excellent experience with system administration (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Experienced with the latest DevSecOps orchestration tools, designing DevSecOps environment and Docker containers which are application-centric rather than component-specific
- AWS certification will be an added advantage
- Good to have experience with micro-services and event-driven systems (e.g. Kafka)
- Recognise, troubleshoot and resolve and system issues without supervision.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill, interpersonal skills and team player
- Collaborate with various teams that includes Development and Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance planning and correction of build errors.
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines and automated testing to support high quality software build in a continuous build environment
- Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems
- Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices
- Mentoring juniors on setup, deployment and maintenance
- Provide operating guidance, training and troubleshooting documents to internal and external parties.
- Provide technical insights for the design and implementation of solutions.
- Promote a Dev Ops culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process (workstation to production).
- Continuously identifying new tools, ideas to improve whole process of Production systems. Strong self learning ability, motivation to work on new Technologies.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of Department
Lim Shen Chee | R1660557
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537