Project Engineer (Solar & Energy , Blue Chip Player) - Full-Time
- Diploma or Degree in any Engineering discipline
- With at least 5 years of track record in project management
- Experience from Solar, petrochemical, utility, energy are highly preferred
- High level of communication skills to effectively engaged with various parties
- Experience in complex project within government or overseas project will be added advantage
- Ability to foresee and effectively solve issues in project management
With a strong belief in going green and their pursuit in energy efficiency, their business has been thriving in this "environment friendly" focused economy over the recent years.
- Oversee and manage day to day project activities including scheduling, coordinating and monitoring and reporting update of projects to respective stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure compliance according to scope of work, performance standards & tender specifications.
- Primary and key focal point between various parties which includes vendors, internal engineering & product team and other respective management team
- Preparing of report, minute of meeting and respective project updates & meetings for improvement etc
- Contributing to project management, engineering & site construction activities
- Working closely with technical team on any change & review of design concept
- Following through on project development status, budgeting and schedule
- Review of cost estimation if along the project development
Chew Chin Guan | R1108993
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537