Customer Service Officer/ Call Centre - Full-Time
- Minimum ‘A’ level certification with at least 2 years’ experience in service sector.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and resolve first level enquiries/ complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Manage inbound and outbound calls on enquiries and complaints
- Support frontline and backend customer service
- Facilitate the customer requests on application, contracting, billing, payment, feedback and disputes
- Ensure all service interaction with customers are recorded and updated in system
- Ensure escalations are registered and follow up within acceptable service standards
- Acquire multiple product knowledge to enhance ability to understand customer’s needs across different products
- Handle potential increase in number of inbound enquiries relating to rebate and value-added services
- Handle ad hoc duties
Lee Jin Kiat | R1108137
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537