Senior Data Scientist (Image Processing) - Full-Time
• Bachelors/Masters/PHD in Data Science/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in the Data Science Industry
• Previous execution and delivery of Image Processing related projects such as Object Detection, Colourisation, Pose Estimation, Image or Video Search and Action Recognition
• Strong understanding of traditional machine-learning techniques and data science toolkits (R, Numpy, Weka, Scikit-Learn, H20.AI, Data Robot)
• Strong understanding of deep-learning image processing techniques and algorithms
• Experience working with image-related annotation, databases, datasets, big data, data mining or exact-transfer-load of streaming data.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AI Software Delivery
• Strong scripting and programming ability in Python or Java
• Self-driven, ability to work independently and cross-functionally in teams.
• Ability to apply data science in a business perspective
• Strong communication Skills
• Manage and guide junior data scientists to ensure proper execution of projects or research and development deliverables in line with business vision and objectives.
• Provide analysis on research, design, implementation and deployment of artificial intelligence solutions to address client and internal business issues.
• Develop, refine and implement state-of-the-art algorithms for product research and development or client solutions via ensemble or artificial intelligence model workflow.
• Build APIs to host models as a microservice / container
• Perform other duties as delegated by CTO Office.
Soh Pei Yee (Ellie) | R1987207
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537