Senior Developer (Front-End) - Full-Time
• Bachelors or equivalent qualification in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in Web or Software Development / Front-End role
• Previous track record of execution and delivery of front-end applications.
• Experience or Understanding of GraphQL
• Experience and understanding of Front-End related SDLC, Agile Methodologies and Deployment Tools
• Proficiency in Design Tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, UI/UX Toolkits
• Self-driven, ability to work independently and cross-functionally in teams.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication Skills
• Guide junior engineers and provide advisory input for front-end related components for solutions
• Develop structure and design of front-end applications for artificial intelligence and cybersecurity solutions
• Enhance front-end applications with user experience design principles and methodology
• Develop front-end applications for web or mobile users
• Build reusable front-end code for future use.
• Integrate front-end APIs with microservices and back-end databases
Soh Pei Yee (Ellie) | R1987207
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537