Network Engineer - Full-Time
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- CCNP / CCNA certification will be added advantage
- Design, plan and implementation of enterprise network infrastructure based on Cisco products and solutions.
- Responsible for design, configuration, and implementation of Cisco routers, switches, firewall and other products such as Riverbed steelhead, F5 and TrendMicro
- Provide Pre-sales and Post-sales technical support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Responsible for Problem Solving, Service Contract , change and maintenance management
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, process and service records.
Jonathan Tan | R1545359
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537